Friday, March 9, 2007

Yeah! It's Friday.

It has been a long week.

It feels like this month has been just "marching" along and I'm still trying to get hold of the 1st day of the month (hope that makes sense). For the remainder of March we will be having John's brother and friend come out next week, then John's parent's the following week, and then celebrating Jadon's Birthday. Should be some good visits and lots of pictures to share.

For now,

Today was MOPS meeting. My group, "The Daisies" were responsible for Hospitality. Originally, I was going to have to pack up the kids to bring muffins and juice to the meeting and then come right back home. This was because my little girl was sick and couldn't go in with the other kids. Definitely was not looking forward to getting every body ready, just to come home again. Now this morning, I was so pleased to see that Emily was feeling better. No sniffles, coughing, and making sure her blanket was wrapped snugly around her at all times. So then with more joy than I usually have for mornings, we were on our way.

Here are pictures of the muffins I made for the women's brunch:


French Breakfast Puffs



Blueberry Muffins







1 comment:

Leah Kadwell said...

Great looking muffins, Lisa! Mmmm...