Monday, March 19, 2007

It's in!

I got the call! "The Feast of Roses" by Indu Sundaresan, had arrived at the library and was ready for pick up.

After reading the first book, "The Twentieth Wife", of which I thoroughly enjoyed (see this post for a book review: http://lisahertel.blogspot.com/2007/02/my-latest-read.html),
I searched the library catalog and placed a hold on this book. It was labeled "on order". This means that when I went to the "holds" section of the library, there awaiting me was a brand new copy. I was to be the first person to read from it's pages. Love the crisp and clean feeling of a new book.

Now the challenge is to not let myself be consumed by reading this book every moment of the day. From the reviews I've read, and just like the first one, it is indeed one of those books.

Have you ever read a book that you "just couldn't put down"?

Please share...

No comments: