Tuesday, March 6, 2007

"Whispers of Hope"


Just rececently, Beth Moore had a Nation Wide Simulcast Event. It was hosted by churches all over the United States. Women gathered together, sang praises, and listened to the message brought by Beth Moore.

I had invited my mom, who lives in Nevada, to go to this event. It was her first time hearing Beth Moore speak and I think she enjoyed it.

Beth Moore is one of the most down to earth, God-seeking woman I have had the pleasure to learn from through devotionals and bible studies. At one of her live conference's in Billings, Montana, I had picked up a few of her materials. But somehow, I didn't get into this devotional at that time. Then hearing about my mom's experience reminded me of this treasure.

Whispers of Hope is a great daily reminder of how to connect with the Savior - reminding us to always start with praise. Her daily thought-provoking devotionals are really good and make you want to dig deeper into the Word.

The photography alone is breathtaking.

The pages are designed to help form a habit of prayer through Seventy Daily Devotionals, a Daily Prayer Guide, and Answer Log.

Luke 11:1
"One day Jesus was praying in a certain place.
When he finished, one of his disciples said to him,
'Lord, teach us to pray..."

No comments: