- the freedom to pray in public.
- authentic relationships, and even those that need more work.
- the first sighting of a spring butterfly.
- my husband's dedication and sense of humor.
- the feeling of satisfaction working outside along with my husband and children.
- the aches and pains that remind me I am alive. The gift that is.
- the love I have for my children that reminds me how much more God's love must be for me.
- those conveniences I take for granted like, a car that works, the hot water heater (especially when you go to take a shower and cold water flows out), the mail delivered the same time every day, the garbage man coming like clock work every Tuesday at 9:00 a.m., having a clothes dryer (especially when it is working well and not tearing holes in your clothing because the heat indicator part broke inside).
- "Some Dudes Fry Sauce" :)
What are you thankful for?