Monday, March 12, 2007

Thankful for...

  • the freedom to pray in public.
  • authentic relationships, and even those that need more work.
  • the first sighting of a spring butterfly.
  • my husband's dedication and sense of humor.
  • the feeling of satisfaction working outside along with my husband and children.
  • the aches and pains that remind me I am alive. The gift that is.
  • the love I have for my children that reminds me how much more God's love must be for me.
  • those conveniences I take for granted like, a car that works, the hot water heater (especially when you go to take a shower and cold water flows out), the mail delivered the same time every day, the garbage man coming like clock work every Tuesday at 9:00 a.m., having a clothes dryer (especially when it is working well and not tearing holes in your clothing because the heat indicator part broke inside).
  • "Some Dudes Fry Sauce" :)

What are you thankful for?

No comments: