Thursday, October 4, 2007

A good week...

It seems like this week is turning out to be a "good" week. Here are some of the highlights:

~My home seems to be in order (for the moment).

~No sick kids.


~Hubby is home this week!

~We received a new dishwasher from our landlord.

~Tonight, I am going to a women's social dessert. Looking forward to meeting other women, but also being able to try a few tasty desserts. Not too much. Just enough to put a silly smile on my face. :)

~Then tomorrow, is my Birthday! Hoping to make a rare visit to the Olive Garden. Their bread-sticks are simply to die for.

~The mailman has also been kind to me this week. I received a new cook book, "Taste of Home's" - Quick Cooking Book 2007, a card from my sweet Grandma, and another card from an old friend. I love emails, but truly treasure a handwritten note. The best ones are those "just thinking of you" notes.

~Much to be thankful for; in this moment where life seems a little easier.

Hope your week has been going well.
What have you been up to?

No comments: