Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yuckies...

We have the stomach yuckies around here. It started with my little girl. Then mommy got it. And then my son started having symptoms. So far Dad is staying strong.

I had a cute conversation with my little boy. I was giving him a hug after finding out he had a fever. I told him, "Mommy's rules are that nobody can get sick anymore." He looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I broke your rules." I said, "I know sweetie."

I'm just trying to keep things going with the necessities of cleaning linens, resting, wiping doorknobs, refilling soap containers, lying around, trying to figure out what toddlers with no appetite & queasy stomachs want to eat or drink, doing more laundry and towels, and then more resting.

Looking forward to "normal days" here at our home. :)

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon! I've had the "yuckies" for 6 weeks now with my third pregnancy!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh, times like this can be so trying. They will pass and we moms just have to buckle down in the mean time. Good luck with it!