Friday, July 6, 2007

100th Posting!

Hello everyone!

To help you join me in celebrating this special occasion I have some great news for you:

I will be giving away the "Humor for a Woman's Heart" - Stories, Quips, and Quotes to Lift the Heart.
From favorite Christian authors and comedians. Humor has the unique power to lift a heart to new heights, to heal the hurts of a bad day and to infuse the soul with inspiration.


To enter to win this book,
all you need to do is:

Email your name and mailing address to: johnlisah@gmail.com


To be entered into the drawing twice,
post about this giveaway on your blog, linking to this post, and email me the link to your post along with your name and mailing address and you will be given two entries in the contest.

One entry per family unless you blog about it and then you are entitled to two entries.

Entries must be received one week from now, Friday, July 13th at 8:00 p.m., Mountain Standard Time. A winner will be randomly selected from the entrants on Friday and the winner's name will be posted on Saturday. Email me if you have any questions.

Spread the word!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The other day, I woke up for the day, sayimg the words - 1 Corinthians 4:20! I looked it up, and it says: "The gospel is not talk but power". I have never read that verse and/or in that way- (this was NIV I think)This is just what I needed as a mantra, as I need His power and that is the key to the Christian life. The Holy Spirits' evidence in my life. In my quest for being right with Him, as I need to display the Power I know He provides' - This proves' we all need rejuvination also by rest, and He renews' our thoughts. It is appropriate verse for your comments on Chuck Swindoll.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.