Italian Meatball Soup
- 8 oz. refrigerated or frozen cooked Italian-seasoned or other meatballs
- 1 can (15 oz) Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic, & Oregano (or if just regular, add Italian seasonings)
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) beef broth (or use beef granules)
- If needed add a little water
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 6 oz of pre-cooked noodles (optional - makes a bulkier meal)
1. Combine all ingredients in large saucepan
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until meatball's are heated through. Garnish with basil, if desired.
Pepperoni and Cheese Crescents
Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles (as pre-cut). Place 3 slices on each triangle. Sprinkle with 1-2 Tbsp. mozzarella cheese and a dab of Parmesan cheese. Starting with the shortest side, roll crescents toward opposite point. Place on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Open spaghetti sauce and serve with crescents for dipping.